|Where are we located?
||The Ottawa Hospital|
- 1053 Carling Ave, C2 - Neurosciences Clinic
- 501 Smyth Rd, Room 6310
|How do you contact us?
||- Referrals from Emergency Department: 613-798-5555 ext.76156 Fax: 613-761-5320|
- Referrals from GPs: 613-798-5555 ext. 15353 ext. "0" Fax: 613-761-4723
|What is the clinic role?
||To provide rapid access to assessment, diagnostics and treatment to high risk TIA patients.|
To provide follow-up on selected patients
|Who are the Stroke Prevention Team Members?
Other disciplines as needed
|What are the hours of operation?
By appointments only
|How do you refer to the clinic?
||ED: Fax request to 613-761-5320|
For GPs: Call 613-798-5555 ext. 15353 ext. "0" to speak to a clerk for instructions
|Who do we serve?
||Individuals across the Champlain Region who have experienced a transient ischemic attack or stroke
|What do we offer?
- Consultation with neurologist and nurse specialists
- Treatment and short term management
- Consultations with other disciplines as needed
|How soon can a new patient be seen?
||According to patient acuity|